Cattron Releases RemoteIQ™ Vision – Asset-Based Image Capture Technology
January 13, 2022
Cattron has released a new product that works in conjunction with its cloud-based RemoteIQ™ software application. RemoteIQ™ Vision is an asset-based image capture camera solution for industrial, municipal, and commercial applications.
RemoteIQ Vision can be used as a complete standalone solution or coupled with other Cattron products. It offers an optical snapshot of critical events happening at key assets. Having this third-eye approach to remote monitoring eliminates the need for on-site visits.
RemoteIQ Vision provides the following benefits:
- On-demand and scheduled snapshots are provided for remote fixed assets
- Day and night infrared illumination
- Alarm notifications via voice, text, or email
- Historical data is stored for up to five years on RemoteIQ
- Minimal data usage makes this a cost-effective solution
“We are excited to expand Cattron’s portfolio to include a vision-based system. RemoteIQ Vision will allow Cattron to offer customers another monitoring solution for remote fixed assets and gives them the flexibility to capture on-demand or scheduled images based on their specific need and application” says Brian Fette, Vice President of Product Management at Cattron.