Service For Cattron Products
Cattron extends and protects our partnership well beyond the purchase of your wireless remote control system offering technical support, depot services, field service and aftermarket parts on an as-needed basis or through customized service agreements and extended service warranties. Every service is focused on minimizing downtime and helping you achieve the optimal return on your investment.
RemoteIQ™ Cloud-Based Monitoring Services
Location, monitoring, notification and control of remote equipment and high-value assets.RemoteIQ Services
Asset Tracking and Management Services
Smart IoT technology and connected web-based services that track and manage high-value equipment.VisiTek 600
- In-depth expertise to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve operational and technical questions.
- Specialists available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Multi-language support.
- Over the phone and email troubleshooting support.
- Over 30 years of combined remote control technical experience.
- Expertise in locomotive, overhead crane, concrete pumping and mining applications.
REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of your equipment.
- Over 150 years of combined technical experience.
- Fast turnaround times with priority service options available for urgent repairs.
- Flat rate service pricing.
- 120-day service warranty on all repairs with an extended service warranty option.
- Customizable and tailored service agreements.
- Locations in US, Canada, UK, Europe and Brazil.
INSTALLATION & TESTING
- Services provided on a billable basis or via a customized service agreement.
- Comprehensive preventative maintenance inspections.
- Annual inspections for company requirements and regulations.
- On-site training for troubleshooting and repair of Cattron products.
- Installation and testing support.
- RF Site Survey Analysis can be completed on a project basis.
- Software-based, diagnostic QR code management tool that provides immediate access to a database of system faults to enable technical troubleshooting of CANplus™ engine control panels in the field.
- Accessed via smartphones and tablets.
- Database management services including providing valuable data and insights and access to a comprehensive database of system faults and troubleshooting tips.
- Codes can be associated with engine diagnostics, panel related problems, or pump related issues.
- Development services are available to redirect the QR codes to the OEM website and/or private label the web page as part of our SaaS support model.
- No telemetry hardware or related service fees to access information from the web.