Effective Date: 31-Oct-2022
Last Updated: 3-May-2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information or image files. They are stored on your device when the Site is loaded on your browser. Cookies help us to make the Site function properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, and understand how the Site performs, and analyze what works and where it needs improvement. The next time you visit the Site on the same device, the information saved in the cookies will subsequently be transmitted either to our Site (“First Party Cookie”) or to another website to which the cookie belongs (“Third Party Cookie”).
As with most the online services, our Site uses First-Party and Third-Party cookies for several purposes. First-Party cookies are mostly necessary for the Site to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
We also use Third-Party Cookies that help us analyze how you use this Site, store your preferences, and provide the content and advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your prior consent.
What type of cookies do we use?
This Site uses the following types of cookies/tools, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Necessary – these cookies are required to enable the basic features of this Site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
- Functional – these cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the Site on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytics – these cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the Site. These cookies help provide information on metrics, such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance – these cookies are used to understand and analyze key performance indexes of the Site, which helps to deliver a better user experience for visitors.
- Advertisement – these cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Others – these are other uncategorized cookies that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category yet.
Please note that the tools listed in the following table might not be constantly in use on the Site.
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
Our Site currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and operates as described in this Policy whether or not a DNT signal is received.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns about this Policy, you may contact us at: [email protected].