This is a discontinued product. The CANplus™ CP800 is a digital engine control panel with seven inputs. It supports electronically governed engines for manual or autostart operations. It is typically used for pump control applications that only need to measure floats and discharge pressure.
Have Questions?Contact Us
- How to Use Dual Float Empty Setup & Demonstration on CANplus CP800 & CP900
- How to Use Active Faults and QR codes on CANplus CP800 & CP900
- How to Use Import-Export Configurations and Software Upgrade on CANplus CP800 and CP900
- How to Use Autostart Dashboard on CANplus CP800 & CP900
- How to Use Tier 4F Euro Stage V Simulation With CANplus RT Control Panel
- How to Use RemoteIQ QR-Assist on CANplus Engine Control Panels