Tasverii is Now RemoteIQ™ For Rail
August 25, 2021
Today, Cattron is reintroducing our locomotive monitoring and analytics software solution under our RemoteIQ™ brand. RemoteIQ™ Rail, formerly Tasverii™, offers the same analytics, reports, and dashboards as before, but with a new mobile-friendly user interface.
Key Features of RemoteIQ include:
- Monitor data and alerts sent over the secured website to provide up-to-date detailed reports on operational usage.
- Reports designed to provide information on operator productivity, wheel slip, speed violations, communication health, OCU metrics, and emergency brake incidents.
- Directly connect to locomotives and view live output from the virtual dashboard.
- Analyze equipment usage and misuse to avoid damage with operation reports.
- Integration with Google Maps for reporting OCU location, status, and metrics provides a more comprehensive view of yard operations.
“With 20 years of successful monitoring experience helping to keep the world’s railyards, wastewater facilities and rental fleets running smoothly RemoteIQ™ is a proven platform to help maximize your equipment and operations,” says Brian Fette, Vice President of Product Management at Cattron. “Cattron will continue to look to expand our monitoring capabilities across the rest of our portfolio and markets.”
RemoteIQ™ is Cattron’s cloud-based software application providing tracking, monitoring, control, and configuration of remote equipment from anywhere in the world on mobile devices and traditional desktops. The application is an extension of our IoT solutions providing vital insights across many Cattron products that support the oil & gas, municipal, mobile equipment, agriculture, equipment rental, and rail operation markets.