Tasverii is Now RemoteIQ™ For Rail
August 25, 2021
Today we are reintroducing our locomotive monitoring and analytics software solution under our RemoteIQ™ brand. RemoteIQ™ For Rail, formerly known as Tasverii™, offers the same analytics, reports, and dashboards as before, but with a new mobile-friendly user interface.
- Monitor data and alerts sent over the secured website, providing up-to-date detailed reports on operational usage.
- Reports designed to provide information on operator productivity, wheel slip, speed violations, communication health, OCU metrics, and emergency brake incidents.
- Directly connect to locomotives and view live output from the virtual dashboard.
- Analyze equipment usage and misuse before damage occurs with operation reports.
- Integration with Google Maps for interactive map functionality for reporting OCU location, status, and metrics provides a more comprehensive view of yard operations.
“With 20 years of successful monitoring experience helping to keep the world’s railyard, wastewater facilities and rental fleets running smoothly RemoteIQ is a proven platform to help maximize your equipment and operations. Cattron will continue to look to expand our monitoring capabilities across the rest of our portfolio and markets,” says Brian Fette, Vice President of Product Management at Cattron.
RemoteIQ™ is Cattron’s cloud-based software application providing tracking, monitoring, control, and configuration of remote equipment from anywhere in the world on mobile devices and traditional desktops. The application is an extension of our IoT solutions providing vital insights across many Cattron products that support the oil & gas, municipal, mobile equipment, agriculture, equipment rental, and rail operation markets.