Introducing EliteIQ™ - Cloud-Based Monitoring for Large Equipment Assets and Systems Used in Industrial and Municipal Applications
Cattron is excited to announce the newest solution to its Elite™ product line – EliteIQ.
EliteIQ replaces the DiaLog Elite™ product sold by Antx (now Cattron) for many years, by expanding on the current capabilities and features to offer robust, on-demand insights and reporting via a smartphone, tablet or computer. Typical applications include monitoring of lift stations, wastewater and water treatment plans as well as COOP distribution power sub-stations and compressor stations in oil and gas, industrial and municipal markets.
EliteIQ supports discrete I/O and Modbus channels to meet the monitoring needs of larger installations either as a stand-alone system or a dependable backup system to an HMI.
- Current and historic equipment data to be viewed using Cattron’s cloud-based RemoteIQ backend software system (formerly Antx Centurion).
- EliteIQ provides alarm notifications and acknowledgement via voice, text or email.
- Continuously monitor of up to 48 dry contacts, digital or analog inputs in any combination and up to twenty-four digital outputs.
- I/O can be added in the field by the end-user.
- It communicates with backend systems via a cellular modem – LTE CAT M1 - providing North American coverage.
Learn about EliteIQ today and contact us to speak with a Cattron representative.