Cattron Fortifies Presence in Australia with Local Representation and a Comprehensive Solution
April 21, 2021
Cattron has strengthened its presence in the Australian market through the addition of local market representatives operating out of Brisbane and Melbourne. The increasing demand for engine, pump and generator management solutions accelerated the need for Cattron to solidify its local market presence with local team members to efficiently serve existing and potential customers throughout the country.
The Cattron portfolio in Australia encompasses:
- Remote monitoring and data analytics offerings including RemoteIQ.
- Fleet and asset management solutions including VisiTek.
- Controller and plug-and-play panel solutions including DynaGen, LOFA and CANplus.
- Radio remote control solutions for the material handling and mobile equipment markets including the CattronControl, Remtron and S-Series product
- Locomotive remote control solutions for more heavily regulated rail operations and private, plant rail operations. Products include EC/LO Pro, LCS-III, Transport, Maintenance of Way and Ballast Car Control.
“With the recent addition of LOFA and DynaGen solutions to Cattron’s portfolio, our customers in Australia can benefit from having a partner with a comprehensive set of intelligent solutions to help them efficiently manage and optimize their equipment fleets.” says Ryan Wooten, CEO of Cattron. “Our Australian team has the full support and commitment of the entire Cattron organization standing behind them.”