CANplus™ CP1000 – Complete Engine Control and Monitoring with Bluetooth® and Telemetry Capabilities
September 22, 2021
The CP1000 offers manual and autostart operations and complete engine control, monitoring, and protection for electronically and mechanically governed engines. The digital panel is used across oil and gas, municipal, equipment rental operators, mobile equipment, mining, and agriculture markets to fully control engines.
Powered by CANplus RT software, the panel provides simple, one-touch, multi-level PIN-based access, an intuitive event manager, Tier 4F, and Euro Stage V compliance and diagnostics through RemoteIQ™ QR-Assist. Optional integrated telemetry allows for Bluetooth® Low Energy and LTE cellular communications to increase accuracy and reliability through a GNSS-compatible receiver.
- GPS, cellular, CANbus, Modbus, Bluetooth, and physical I/O connectivity
- a CANbus interface that supports SAE J1939 message
- Patent-pending QR-code diagnostics via RemoteIQ™ QR-Assist
- Patent-pending CANplus™ Control advanced throttling and control capabilities
- Engine harness compatibility with the CP750
“We are very excited about the integrated telemetry features on the CP1000”, says Brain Fette, Vice President of Product Management at Cattron. “The reliability and accuracy of our product will ensure uninterrupted communications between the panel and engine and provide operators wireless control using their mobile device.”